Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ANT assign change with RF gain selection

Sergey R5AU
Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
edited November 2017 in
HI, i have a issue, ex: you are operating with ANT= ANT1, changing it on RX A, and starting change RF gain - input signal will reassign into the ANT2, try mentioned manipulation again - signal came back into the ANT1 circuit - ?

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Sergety, If i understand your method correctly, then I can not duplicate it.. What radio are you using? What version of Software ? Can you repeat the fault after rebooting the radio and restarting the software ? ( I'm using 6500 and 0.13.10 software. ) AL, K0VM
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Hi AL, i am was wrong, following manipulation valid: You are RX on "ANT1", switch to the "RX A" next switch to the "ANT1" and you lost signal on "ANT1", but signal still exist on "ANT2". To come back with signal on ANT1->switch to the "RX B" and now back to the "ANT 1" - signal on "ANT 1"
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    i am sorry, here is 6700 + GPSDO and 0.13.10
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Maybe it's a 6700 problem, I can not reporduce on my 6500 / 0.13.10... Can anyone with a 6700 duplicate ? AL, K0VM
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Sergey, I can now reporduce it... ANT1>ANT2>RXA>ANT2 received is listening on ANT1 .. It might be different on the 6700... I guess I don't every loss signal on ANT1 but do have it on ANT when I shouldn't. AL, K0VM
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    There are numerous issues related to antenna switching (see the caveats in the release notes for SmartSDR v0.13.10). This is a known issue and is slated to be fixed in a future version of SmartSDR.