Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Another way to adjust sliders

Al_NN4ZZ
Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Another way to adjust sliders Here is another option to adjust the value in sliders like CW speed, RF power, etc. It may be easier than trying to drag or click on some PCs. and laptops. It also shows the value as you move. What do you think? Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
0 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Al, I like this idea, particularly for certain sliders that small increments are needed. For example I have found AGC-T sometimes needs single increments that are touchy with a mouse. Maybe up/down arrows for single increments and page up/down for increments of 5?
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Dave, the PAGE UP/DOWN works now. Nothing new is needed to use it. Give it a try. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Thanks always nice to discover something new .
  • Jim-WD5IYT
    Jim-WD5IYT Inactive Employee
    edited October 2013
    You can also mouse click to the right of the silver knob to increase by 1, and click to the left of the silver knob to decrease by 1. This works on every control in the GUI. Jim/WD5IYT
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Nice! Thanks for sharing the discovery...
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Great tip. Thanks.
  • Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited June 2020
    The development team agreed this is a great idea so we have implemented this. I believe it is in 0.17 if not before. Let us know what you think and keep those ideas coming!
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Steve, The PAGE UP/DOWN already works. The control just treats it like a mouse click to the left or right. I discovered this by accident recently and should have noted it as a TIP in the title. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Al, I figure this may be of those "legacy" windows "features" like the space bar PTT trick. It is handy, though. It has already made adjusting the finicky Display FPS control a lot easier.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.