Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Another Windows glitch killed SSDR (partially)

Options
Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
Description to what happened before SSDR issue:
I had some Windows issue where I lost video signal on 1 of out 3 LCD monitors.
Tried to update nvidia drivers-lost video on 2nd monitor.
Completed latest Windows 10 updates and also latest Java.
Still had one monitor only.
After some troubleshooting, I gave up and performed system restore  - all 3 monitors now up and running.

After all above I could not start Antenna Genious and sent email to 4O3A folks at their midnight - got answer and link to the fix in less than 5min.
Here is the fix for that issue:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/4o3a-genius-devices/m9gJo-jFukE

Next issue came up with SSDR, I can start it and it's kind of working, but most of my CAT ports are gone and I cannot get any streams and aslo no CAT for other slices besides slice A.
Device Manager shows all com ports alive, but they are not in SSDR.

Here is how my DAX and and CAT panels looked about week ago

And here how it looks today after all Windows issues:

I would appreciate any feedback to resolve it.
Thanks
Sergey, KN7K

Comments

• Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Have you tried a complete uninstall and reinstall of SSDR?
  • Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Not yet, I would like to do is as a last resource if there no other suggestions.
    Thanks
    Sergey, KN7K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.