Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Another v2.6.0 Success

Larry - W9FLA
Larry - W9FLA Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

I have a win10h, v1809, I7 PC laptop running SSDR v2.4.9.  This version of windows and, at least the
previous one or two, have caused the need to manually correct the DAX names after installing the updates. 

While starting to upgrade to SSDR v2.6.0, I noticed that the win10 v1903 update was being downloaded.  I aborted the download and installed SSDR v2.6.0.  After rebooting the PC, I ran SSDR v2.6.0 without any problems.  I then allowed the win10 v1903 to download and install.  When this completed, I again ran SSDR v2.6.0.  There were no issues to be found.

Thanks to those responsible for solving this defect.

Comments

• Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Yup, same here plus, the new compressed audio stream has taken 99% of the stuttering out of the IOS app.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You're lucky. Try it again and see what happens.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.