Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Another smooth install with SSDR 1.6.21

Gary L. Robinson
Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
No problems, quirks, or nuclear melt downs with latest SmartSDR 1.6.21.  Using Flex 6300 on Windows 10.  Nice smooth uneventful install and everything seems to be running OK.

---Gary WB8ROL

Comments

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Did you Uninstall previous version?  I assume...did you? 
  • Gary L. Robinson
    Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    No, I left the last version (1.6.17) on and did NOT uninstall it.

---Gary WB8ROL
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    For clarity, uninstalling a previous version of SmartSDR is not required since each version install in its own unique folder.  The issues arise if you uninstall a previous version of SmartSDR after you install a newer one, that can cause complications with shared components, particularly if you remove drivers.  

Therefore if you desire to clean up and remove older version of SmartSDR, you should do it before you install a new version.
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Roger That!!

Thanks Tim!!  Greetings from Venezuela

I will upgrade after finish my Jt65 contacts tonight

Cheers!

George
    YV5WZ

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Thanks Gary!!  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.