Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Another new 6000 series product?

Richard G7EIX
Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

First one seen in the wild!?

:-) OK...it's not real.  But just imagine! 

(I was laser engraving some picture tags for a client and could not resist knocking this up and engraving it on a spare brass plate)

Have a great weekend!

Answers

• SteveM
    SteveM Member
    edited January 2017
    The cost would be astronomical to directly sample in the Gsps range. Transverters make better sense in the UHF/MW bands. Nice artwork, though.
  • Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Someone has already placed a pre order 
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Oh you big tease! Very nice job on the plate too. Oh the British sense of humour.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015

I'll leave it in place for when my fellow hams come and visit.   :-)

imageI

• Ted_Spiegel_NX6C
    Ted_Spiegel_NX6C Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    :-)
    NX6C
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    You know, sampling at even an audio rate was crazy expensive not that long ago. Not real today, but someday...
  • John n0snx
    John n0snx Member
    edited May 2015
    I have to admit..... The Gold plate looks good on there!!!!    I would put that Plate on  mine then send a picture to all the guys I talk to... With a brag of course....LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.