Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Announcement - Sunday afternoon Flex Net, 1 PM Central/ 2PM Eastern on 14.329 MHz

Dudley  WA5QPZ
Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in New Ideas
20 meters is awfully quiet right now,  low noise .   Check in if you have the time.. 

Dudley

Comments

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I'll be there.

• Rob Monsipapa
    Rob Monsipapa Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019

who's running the net?  trying to join in for the 1st time

• Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Tried to check in but I guess nobody heard me. Couldn't stay long a I have to go to work.  I will try again next week.
  • N8SDR
    N8SDR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Dudley where are you posting the audio- you dropped off here when you where giving the info?

• Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    W2CEA , Gary was net control today ,   in New York,  and he usually listens to the podcast on YouTube,  replay is of today's net is at     https://youtu.be/YffREPilLFo   

Also on EchoLink,   node 79336 and   CQ100 interface from QSOnet.com    on 14.329.   

Try again next weekend Rick..    :-) 

Dudley
    WA5QPZ

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I tried to log in as well, but it was a tough go from the West Coast, and I guess Gary couldn't hear me.  I'll try again next week, too.
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Hi Dudley... would you mind sharing your display settings? I've been trying to get mine to emulate yours, but just can't seem to get things right.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.