Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Amber LED but no GPSDO option

Options
John Stuart KM6QX
edited March 2017 in
The Amber LED is on when my 6700 (without the GPSDO option) is turned off. The Radio Setup / GPS / Uninstall 'button' has no effect, but the Install button does produce this "GPS is currently installed" message. So, the front LED and SetUp message indicated that I have the GPSDO option, but I do not. 6700 v0.13.10 John Stuart, KM6QX

Comments

• Michael N6BRP
    Michael N6BRP Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I have the same issue with my 6500
  • Art KA4M
    Art KA4M Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You must access the Radio Setup from inside SSDR. Click on settings and then Radio Setup. Then the uninstall should work. That's what worked for me.
  • John Stuart KM6QX
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thanks Art, I had tried that sequence several times (I swear) but I tried it again, but this time clicking "Uninstall" three-times with my fingers crossed, and, , , it worked! John KM6QX
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have entered this behavior as a defect in the developer's bug tracker for additional investigation. Thanks for the report
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This issue has been fixed in the SmartSDR v0.15.x and greater releases.