Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Amazing customer service

Options
Tony M0VDO
Tony M0VDO Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Amazing service image This was staring to become annoying, tried all the fixes but nothing would seem to work so after a 3am stint trying to fix I decided to e mail flex. Tim Ellison picked up my ticket and less that 24 hours later it's all fixed and working perfectly. I am very pleased with the flex service and I can't thank Tim enough for sorting me out....... I have heard people saying Flex has a poor after service I say **** to that Tony M0VDO

Comments

• peter
    peter Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ive always a rapid and excellent service from Flex and their employees Tony
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Tim will always say,,,just another day in the office,,,but I can tell you,,,Tim is a really a neat guy, Special.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Tony, you are very welcome.  And thank you for the post.
  • Val  DM1TX
    Val DM1TX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Amen to that Tony! Tim sorted me out fast too in a time of distress and I can never be thankful enough. Happy Ney Year to all At Fleyradio. Keep it up!
    73 DM1TX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.