Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Alpha 9500 Amp Transmit Settings

Asher - K0AU
Asher - K0AU Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Amp is on the way. Any advice on cabling and Transmit page settings?

Answers

• Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    RCA plug on each end and transmit delay on 20. I run a 8410 works great
  • Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019

Asher, any update on this? I have a Flex6500 on the way.

Tim VE6SH

• Asher - K0AU
    Asher - K0AU Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    As Dale says.  RCA TX1 enabled with 0ms delay.  TX delay 20ms.  Tune power 40 watts. 

Be careful about power settings when you bandswitch.  I've heard DDUtil does a better job managing power settings by band.  The native persistence feature occasionally remembers the wrong thing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.