Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

after ver 3 upgrade 6400m sdr does not control radio, radio works,but band change does not and dis

wayne mckenzie
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
after ver 3 upgrade 6400m sdr does not control radio, radio works,but band change does not and display on 6400m stays on ?

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    make sure you do your factory reset after the ugrade.
  • wayne mckenzie
    edited April 2019
    holding power on button until shows white ???  did that  thanks
    what i want to do now is get to the display on the 6400m that shows software ver
    then i may try to again load ver  3.   total power off  power supply disconnected, 6400 conect direct to router and power on does not take me to that display, loads all the way and shows operating screen          tnx  wayne
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    If the operating screen is up, go to “Menu/Radio” and execute the Change Version that you will find there (wording may be different, don’t remember exactly). This is how you force an upgrade / downgrade.
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    "Switch Version"
  • wayne mckenzie
    edited April 2019
    thanks that's what i needed, right in front of my face,  reload older sw  now all is well

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.