Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Additional information on the new FlexRadio products...

13»

Comments

• Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Interesting, see if you can spot the typo on this page image
  • Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Mac OS support? image
  • Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    mac with Dogpark

• Michael Aust
    Michael Aust Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Wonder if FlexRadio could provide a Similar looking Head for my Flex6700
    as an upgrade, same head but bolted to Flex6700, with Flex6700M on it,
    bet it would generate interest and sales.

FlexRadio contact me at my qrz e-mail address or my tel # on file at FlexRadio
    Mike
    WB6DJI
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Personally I am opposed to paying California Taxes or the $15/hr Minimum Wage to totally unskilled labor but I live here so I have no choice
  • Robert Kearbey
    edited July 2017

me too.  it just pops back

Bob k6dds

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2017
    That is because the undocking of windows is not supported in version v1.x  It is supported in v2.x
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    The day Flex comes out and offer a small mobile radio; I'll be the first one in line to buy it.
    Then I'll dump my IC-7100.  
    If you collect  IOTA, I am available from NA-138 Amelia
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I second that decision, worst radio I ever bought.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I am confused. I thought that panadapters were the container and slices were the individual "receivers." This would mean that slicese are in panadapters. 
  • Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I hope it will have a standard tuner interface, such as the 4-pin Icom protocol. This would provide for maximum flexibility for the most complex aspect of an HF mobile radio installation, the mobile antenna. Screwdriver antennas are OK for mobile HF, but you can't beat a great HV autocoupler, like the Icom AH-4 with a 9 ft whip, or the AH-740, or a super high speed screwdriver, like an AH-760. These all use the Icom 4-pin tuner interface.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.