Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Adding Antenna Genius

James T. Whitehead
James T. Whitehead Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have in my shack(2) 6500's each running on their own PC - 2 HF Antennas (adding a tower so that number will increase) - I set up one of the 6500's as radio A connected to Port A and the other one as radio B connected to Port B - running AG software on both machines - It identifies both radios as described and presents both antennas and I choose - it will not allow me to choose the same antenna for both machines which is as expected. I am pleased with the AG - and it will be even better with additional antennas. I look forward to firmware updates for functional improvements and the correction of a couple of typos. I recommend the AG.

Comments

• K7NXT
    K7NXT Member
    edited January 2016
    Can we see a picture of your shack?  What a setup!
  • W1IMD
    W1IMD Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    James, would you please PM me at w1imd at arrl dot net? I'd like to speak with you about the Antenna Genius. 73, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.