Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Add the latest manual to the SSDR Help dropdown menu?

N8FNR
N8FNR Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Whenever there is a new SSDR software version would it be possible to have the latest manual included and added to the Help drop down menu on the main screen? Seems like this would be very useful as we could access easily.

Zack N8FNR

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2018
    We’ll take it under consideration. Currently there is a link to it and a lot more documentation in the Release Notes
  • Paul
    Paul Member
    edited March 2018
    Great idea, include the release note as well!
  • Brian Morgan VK7RR
    Brian Morgan VK7RR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Good to see you back on deck Tim. I am sure I speak for everyone in saying that we missed you over the past couple of weeks.
  • Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    In the meantime, it is very easy to put a shortcut to the manual on your desktop. Almost as easy to access as a Help Menu selection.

Craig, KØCF

• N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Actually I have a bunch of Flex documents in a folder on my desktop now. I just thought that it would be a cool to have the latest manual included in the latest SW update.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.