Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ACC Audio input

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am trying to set up the 6700 for the SSB SS this weekend. My Mic input is fine using the front panel. Audio input on the ACCY connector is fine when running digital modes. But with MIC selected and the +ACC button clicked I am not getting any audio out from the soundcard for recorded messages. Any ideas why? I thought that is the way it is supposed to work. Thanks and 73 Greg AB7R

Answers

• Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    As a follow up....+acc seems to work with line in....but not the MIC input. Is this by design or something wrong? If the former, I am going to have to jury rig something quickly for the contest.
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    **** it. Looks like I am out of luck. I ran the mic to the BAL/Line input on the rear panel. No bias there. I inserted an adapter for the bias...not enough drive with Line In selected and you cannot click the +20dB boost with LINE selected.
  • Warren Elly
    Warren Elly Member
    edited November 2013
    I wish I had an answer Greg... only thing I can think of is if you have a small mixer, you could bring your level up in the Bal/Line input on rear while bringing the sound card into accessory??? let us know how you do... 73, Warren W1GUD
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    I don't but thanks for the suggestion Warren. I don't know why the +ACC does not work with MIC selected. That makes no sense.
  • Warren Elly
    Warren Elly Member
    edited November 2013
    Its one for Dudley!! Good luck in the contest... let us know how you do with the issue... 73///

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.