A SSDR Holliday Wish For 2020

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
With all the new exciting features of V3 of SSDR the biggest wish I have is to see an ON/OFF SWITCH FOR AUTOSAVE.
Thank you and to all a good night.
Happy Holidays!
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 825 Posts
  • 364 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of KI4P

KI4P

• 148 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
amen!
Photo of Johan / SE3X

Johan / SE3X

• 201 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Me too!  Amen!
(Edited)
Photo of John AE5X

John AE5X

• 43 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Some word from Flex on the status would be courteous.
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 825 Posts
  • 364 Reply Likes
Don't hold your breath ;)
Photo of KF4HR

KF4HR

• 881 Posts
  • 288 Reply Likes
It wouldn't surprise if FRS is busy working on v4, complete with your wish and all mode squelch, vastly improved filtering, and a bunch of other goodies.  It has been quiet for way too long! :)
(Edited)
Photo of WX7Y

WX7Y

• 876 Posts
  • 188 Reply Likes
Surely you jest paying for a new major version for bug fix's with Version 3 less then a year old and only on it's second revision?
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 825 Posts
  • 364 Reply Likes
That's why I waited to update until it's right for me.
(Edited)
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB

Bill -VA3WTB

• 4198 Posts
  • 1014 Reply Likes
The last main version upgrade was Sept 17 2019. Only a few months ago. I would look for a release around the new year. But then again depending on any unexpected problems. Just my thoughts.
Photo of KC2QMA_John

KC2QMA_John

• 825 Posts
  • 364 Reply Likes
I hope so. I have had money burning a hole in my pocket since V3 came out in hope that flexradio will ADD THE ON/OFF SWITCH TO THE PROFILE AUTOSAVE "FEATURE".
Photo of John - AI4FR

John - AI4FR

• 325 Posts
  • 93 Reply Likes
Excellent suggestions above and please add me to the list especially for the auto save and dax issues. I’d also like to be able to keep the left side pull out window closed.

At times we may yell, laugh, disagree, and even reprimand each other. But when one of us is down and has a problem we all try to help each other. My holiday wish is for all to have a happy, healthy, safe, and wonderful holiday season.