Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

A - B slice tuning knob detent

Dave
Dave Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
No detent to menu on A-B slice tuning knob  - 2.2.8, 6600m. Read the manual and cannot find any menu setting to turn it on. Should it be on as standard ?

Comments

• Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Not sure what you mean by detent. Push in on either slice A or B knob and the menu comes up for the receive functions.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The b tuning knob and push menu only work when a second slice is active the a works when only 1 slice is active as long as its set as slice 1.
  • Dave
    Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Thank you for the reply, both are not working. I was thinking I have missed a menu to turn on the push for menu. 
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Dave, are you running the radio as stand alone or do you have it connected to a computer via the Lan connection?
  • Dave
    Dave Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Stand alone 
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Dave, when you push in the the VFO A knob that is where the receive menu is. Same on VFO B when that slice is active. Have you tried pushing in on the VFO A knob? Email me k2dlz at yahoo dot com
  • Dave
    Dave Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hi Rick, I have tried pushing in the VFO A and VFO B when B slice is open, it has no response. I have tried pushing it in and holding for 5 seconds but both have no response. 
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Dave, if you get no response from the VFO knobs you might want to open a help desk ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8nk7K3gjGo

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.