Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6700 keeps disconnecting from AG

Options
AH0U
AH0U Member
I have my 6700, Maestro and AG connected to my computer via my LAN using CAT 5 cables and ever since I upgraded to v 2.1.33 the 6700 will periodically disconnect from the AG and I must manually reconnect it until it drops again... no pattern to this but it’s exciting when it does this with the Alpha 9500 running with no antenna connected.... any ideas??

Answers

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Options
    What is AG? New 6600 owner.
  • Glenn Johnson
    Glenn Johnson Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    AntennaGenius.

Right now, the AG interface is a separate program, which is OK for setting up it's operation.

Can't wait until the AG control is integrated into the SSDR and Maestro platforms.   Same with RG (RotatorGenius).   This would be the ideal remote way to operate one's station.

Glenn W0GJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.