Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M invoice received

NA0B
NA0B Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Reserved August 31, 2017
Invoice received March 10, 2018
Invoice paid March 11, 2018

Comments

• N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited April 2019
    Juan

Great to hear they are moving thru the backlog. I'll bet you are pumped; congratulations!

I placed my 6600M order 7/11/17 with a "In Processing" return email 7/17. I called Matt in January to get a feel for when I'll be due.  I was told end of February (I initially put a +/- 2 weeks on that estimate). Humm.....I wonder where mine is in the queue? I really don't like calling them as it's a distraction from the "all hands to the pump" effort underway. If no comm on Monday I'll call Tuesday.; not so much for me but for my buddy buying my 6300....he's dying!

Lee 
  • NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Lee,

Yes, I am indeed excited thinking about remodeling the shack.
     I think in your case, it would be very appropriate to call or email Flex. 
    I double checked the date of the reservation and it is August 30, 2017.

73 de Juan, NA0B

• NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Small Correction:

Reserved August 30, 2017
    Invoice received March 10, 2018
    Invoice paid March 11, 2018
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Lee, It would be very helpful for you to email instead of calling since we can handle higher volume that way.  A phone call takes many times as long as an email to respond to.  You are correct that it is an "all hands to the pump effort."

Thanks,
    Gerald
  • N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited March 2018
    Will do Gerald ; thank you!
  • N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited March 2018
    Gerald

Thank you again. Apparently I was invoiced last week but never received the email. Invoiced this morning and paid! They also had an old call sign listed which may have been a confusion factor. Thanks again to the Flex team!

Lee
    N5BEG
  • NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Congratulations Lee! What great customer service Gerald!
  • N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited March 2018
    Juan,

I rearranged my bench two months ago getting ready for the blessed event. Everything is a natural flow left to right. 2 each 32" curved monitors and finally a Mac Mini running DogPark SDR and MacLoggerDX. I've been running the Mac for 3 weeks now with no lockups. I'm done with Win 10!!!! The cluster spots are great! Point, click, pounce! Hopefully we get our radios this week as I wait for a shipping notification......

Always nice to have something to look forward to!

Lee
    N5BEG
  • NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Like,

I am also a Mac user! Great set up with 2 32" curved monitors! I have to see what I can do (I have a 27" monitor). In any, we will sooon be hamming the Flex way.

73 de Juan, NA0B

• N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited March 2018
    Shipped. It arrives tomorrow. Sold my 6300 tonight too. It's a good day!!!!
  • NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Congratulations Lee!  Anxiously waiting for mine....
  • N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited March 2018
    Juan, after we get them lets get on 40 or 80 some evening. I’m good on QRZ for email!
  • Brad
    Brad Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Have you heard anymore on shipment? 
  • NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Not yet Brad.
  • Brad
    Brad Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I got my invoice same time as you. Order mine last of September/ 2017. maybe soon for us both. Brad K5NHR 
  • NA0B
    NA0B Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I guess it will be late March/early April for us.
    73 de Juan, NA0B
  • N5BE
    N5BE Member
    edited March 2018
    Hopefully it will go out in this weeks batch!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.