Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600 praise

Michael N3LI
Michael N3LI Member ✭✭
edited June 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
After a few months with my new 6600 and Maestro, I have to say this is pretty much the best radio I've ever used. I've just about wrapped up DXCC and working on WAS. I've been using SSDR, Maestro, and Dogpark interchangeably, and it just works. I was surprised on how seamless the business of changing between SSDR and the CAT and DAX work, then switching to the Maestro, and no glitches. And by golly, this radio hears. For the money, I can't imagine anything better to use. My only issue isn't with the radio, but with Microsoft and it's updates. My Mac and Windows 7 versions runs perfectly, the only issue is with W10, but I also have a new setup that keeps Microsoft's hands off my laptop. So W10 is even getting better at least for me.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019

I'll drink to that!

Jim, K6QE
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I love my Maestro & 6600M. Still on SSDR 2.4.9 and working well.
    I look forward to the new version of SSDR.
  • Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    As I understand it, the latest Win10 update offers individual users to better control the update process, akin to the control corporate users had to 'freeze' an image and defer automatic updates.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.