Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600 GPSDO Installation?

George KF2T
George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
Is there an updated GPSDO installation procedure for the 6400/6600s?

Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    George, 

I have written a VERY ROUGH draft with pictures for Flex to clean up and publish. Send me your personal email and I'll send it to you with the understanding that it is not an official document from Flex.

My PM is w4ax.mack@gmail.com

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    Yes.  I should have it completed and available later today.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Mack and Tim. Since radio is still en route, I can wait for the final copy. 

Seriously missing that big old panadapter display!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    Here is the link to the FLEX-6400(M) and FLEX-6600(M) GPSDO Installation Guide
    http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/flex-6400m-and-flex-6600m-gpsdo-installation-guide-pdf/
  • LarryF
    LarryF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Thank you Tim Larry ke2yc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.