Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6500 Network Connection drops

Steve Belcak
Steve Belcak Member ✭✭
All of a sudden I'm loosing my network connection.....Rig 6500  PC  Intel NUC i7  500g  16G Mem   SSDR 1.11.12.446    Win 10 Pro Ver 1809 Build 7763.195     I timed the drop outs and out of 5 connects, I lost the connection at the 10 minute mark....PC is only a month old, been looking for power settings for the ethernet adapter and can't find anything in windows.... I'm not loosing the ethernet connection to the pc or rest of network....everything goes to a Unifi Switch then router to outside world....tried both Static and DHCP....same problem....would appreciate ideas on how to approach looking for the problem.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

Try removing power from the radio for a few seconds and, then, bring it back on line.
  • K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You should find the power and sleep menus in the Win10 "Settings" page.  If momentarily removing the 12 volts from the radio doesnt work.  Connect the NUC directly to the 6500, bypassing the switch and router.   That should  narrow  the problem to either the NUC or the radio.
  • Steve Belcak
    Steve Belcak Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Thank you Jim and Gayle.....looks like removing power has solved the problem. Radio has been running for almost 1 hour and no problems.   73
  • K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Great, glad it s working.

Gayle 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.