Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400M S meter dBm display

N4QM
N4QM Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Maybe I've missed something along the way, but how do I get my M series Flex to display dBm instead of S readings on the radio display?

Answers

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Just tap on the slice receiver S Meter display.
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Or use the mouse if using a computer
  • N4QM
    N4QM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Winston if i tap on the S meter on the 6400M panel it just changes the secondary meter display. The S meter always remains an S meter. I'm aware how to do it in SmartSDR, but can't get the M panel to do it.
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I concur - on the M display only place I can get dBm is on the panadapter display.
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Sorry Dennis, my mistake. As I have a 6700, my answer was not relevant to your 6400M. I should have read your post more carefully.
  • N4QM
    N4QM Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    No worries.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.