Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400M invoice today ordered Aug 2017

Doug
Doug Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Now the wait for shipping date

Comments

• KG9DW
    KG9DW Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Alright! Wahoo!
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Waiting on an invoice notification.  Ordered 14 Jan18.   6400 M.  Everything is ready. even got it's spot on the desk cleared.
    KB4OIF.

• Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I hate to be  the bearer of bad news but if I have been waiting since Aug 17 you might just have a long wait ! ordering Jan 18. I have a friend who I am talking to right now that has been waiting since early June 17.
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I know Doug.  Just getting anxious to get it in the shack.  My first Flex.  
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018

Ordered my 6600M 06/01/2017.

Paid invoice 02/01/2818.

Now 02/27/2018.

Still Waiting............................
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    John, I hope u get yours soon because I ordered 6600M 6/2/17. Paid invoice 02/02/18

Still Waiting.............................

e-mailed yesterday and ask if would get this week.  No reply.................
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018

Maybe this should read more like an old 80’s computer terminal.

Please Wait...

Processing...

Stand By...

Working...
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    There working on it.  Talked to them at the hamcation in Feb. They are getting them as fast as they can.   I am just being impatient.  Yours should be coming very soon.   
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    John , I was just told that it looks like middle of next week for shipping our radios.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Yea, I think they are gaining momentum daily and will be back to normal soon.

Rich
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I liked this post but I don't like the waiting for the middle of next week but IF U can believe anything Flex says as far as a date it is better news than nothing.

• Jim Draker
    Jim Draker Member
    edited March 2019
    6600M ordered 5/24/17 being delivered 2/28/18 First Flex radio for me. Very excited to say the least.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.