Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400M/6600M - Multi Client

Options
2»

Answers

• Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    With a big enough crowbar, anything is possible! LOL:-)
  • James Whiteway
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Or hammer! :-)
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2017
    Options
    First off, sorry for the delay in answering.  I was off for the long 4th weekend, but contrary to popular belief I was not on a beach or lounging by the pool.  We were busy working on getting SmartSDR v2.0 through the Release Candidate stage of testing in preparation for its release.

When the FLEX-6400M and FLEX-66M are released, if multi-client is not yet available, you WILL be able to use either the front panel controls -OR- connect to them via the network connection and run the version of SmartSDR those radios support.  When multi-client is released, you will be able to do both at the same time.

The displays in the "M" models are not the same as in the Maestro.  They are sharper and have a higher screen resolution.
  • James Whiteway
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tim, I'll restrain myself and not ask, demand or otherwise try to get my 6600M shipped out sooner! :-) James WD5GWY
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited July 2017
    Options
    :-)
  • Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Keep up the great work, Tim!

Working on the new M models and the v2.0 software is infinitely more important than some marketing spec sheets. We can see these later on down the road, as there is nothing pressing about these.
  • William Vasta
    William Vasta Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Will the maestro get a resolution update by the time my 6600 ships?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We have no immediate plans to change the Maestro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.