6400 Sent Back For Repair

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
QST  QST  QST, can someone from FLEX RADIO please give me a status report on my 7 week old 6400 with low wattage out on the high bands? Are we board swapping? An actual soldering repair or sending a replacement radio? Sorry I have to ask this on the Flex Community, but I'm very frustrated that I've called several times asking about the status of my ticket# 23651 five different times and ask to speak with someone in the service department and no one is available to take my call and also sent an Email Thursday the 17th with no Reply yet..

So maybe the Customer Experience Manger can escalate my request...   Or maybe while I'm waiting for my repair is there a username and password I can use to SmartLink from my laptop to keep me calm??

Thank you,
Art
Photo of Art - N4QNT

Art - N4QNT

• 40 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
  • very frustrated

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Gerald - K5SDR

Gerald - K5SDR, Employee

• 802 Posts
  • 1452 Reply Likes
Official Response
Art,

I apologize for the delay.  We had 20 people in Dayton since last Wednesday and most got home after midnight.  This includes people responsible for your ticket.  Thanks for your patience as we recover from the largest ham show of the year.

Gerald
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9152 Posts
  • 3470 Reply Likes
Official Response
Since your ticket was updated yesterday, I am closing this tickets because the question has been answered.