Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400 not selecting bands

RadioPhil
RadioPhil Member ✭✭
6400 will not select 17m or 15m when using the maestro or the iPad.

Works OK if selecting via MacLogger DX on the MAC

Fault is obviously in the transceiver.

Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Phil,

I recommend the following steps. 
    1. Export your profiles.
    2. Restart your 6400 and hold down the power key for about 5 seconds when powering on to reset the radio.
    3. Import your profiles but UNCHECK Preferences. (shown highligted)

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team
  • RadioPhil
    RadioPhil Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Sorted  !

But why did it get into this state ? Is this to be a common occurrence ?

Just got the Flex setup a couple of weeks ago - I have been looking at them for some time - been running a full K3 station since they first came out - 6400 and Maestro is certainly an interesting radio

Phil G4UDU
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Phil,

I can't say why this occurred but this has never happened to me and I've been running Flex radios since the very first pre-production models. 

Chalk it up to a Gremlin somewhere. If you follow the K3 reflector all radios have an occasional issue. 

Mack
    W4AX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.