Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400 in Switzerland

Manfred HB9FLU
Manfred HB9FLU Member ✭✭
edited August 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
The 2 first 6400 in Switzerland makes 2 Hams happy. Me and my 85 year old friend HB9CCI are glad to be among the first regular customers of CE certified 6400 in our country.

Long time to wait but all is good now. Thank you Flexradio!

73 de Manfred, HB9FLU

Comments

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Congratulations Manfred, I'm sure you will not be disappointed with your purchase. I was also new to Flex when I purchased my 6700 four years ago, so if you get half the enjoyment I have from my Flex you will be very happy, especially as every few months you will receive updated software = new Radio! Also, this forum is always here to help with any questions you may have. GL and enjoy. de Winston VK7WH
  • Bill Roberts
    Bill Roberts Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    That's so exciting and encouraging to hear of an 85 year old guy getting his first SDR.  You're never too old!
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Well done Bill, I'm sure you will have a ball. I did, but I'm only a relative youngster at 78 years old!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.