Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400 - Different colors for the waterfall

Options
N5NHJ
N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I'm tuning the 2 slices of the 6400 on the same frequency, the display settings, AGC, audio, everything has been set up the same way, but I see different colors. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• W5IO
    W5IO Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Click "DISPLAY" on the left of each slice screen and adjust to your preference.
  • John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It could be a couple of things but allow me to assume like Maury above that something is not set the same in display settings. So in the display settings, next to the "Gain" slider, click on the colored button to be sure both are the same. It appears that one display has the "add purple" selection checked.
  • N5NHJ
    N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    John,
    I checked everything else but the palette and you're right, 'Deuteropia' was indeed selected on one of the two slices.
    Thank you to point me to the right direction.
  • John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    You're welcome and it is an easy one to miss.
  • John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks for this tio. I had never noticed the choices for the color schemes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.