Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6300 only works on 6 meters with SSDR 1.21

Mike W9OJ
Mike W9OJ Member ✭✭
Clicked on 6 meters today on my 6300 and it went to 20 instead. I haven't been on 6 in a long time. I changed OS from Win7 to Win8.1 and no change. Upgraded SSDR from 1.3 to 1.38 and no change. Downgraded to 1.21 and 6 meters is back. Upgraded to 1.30 and 6 is gone again. It appears that the only way I can use 6 is if I run 1.21. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    You have a band persistence issue.  You need to clear your persistence data with a reset to factory defaults.  If you have saved any global or TX profiles, make sure you export those first.

FLEX-6300 Factory Reset:

Pressing and holding the power control button down for 5+ seconds when turning on the radio will trigger a factory reset. When the reset is triggered the power LED will begin flashing dim purple.
  • Mike W9OJ
    Mike W9OJ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Tim. That fixed that problem.

73 Mike W9OJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.