Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

60m for Powersdr 2.7.2

Uwe Sievers
Uwe Sievers Member
Since 3 days we have a new band on 60m in Germany. I need a solution for my Flex5000 to operate there. Actual version is 2.7.2.

Answers

• Geoff
    Geoff Member
    edited December 2016

Hi Uwe. You need a turf file from Flex. You need to raise a ticket with them and ask for a file for Germany. They will need your callsign and the serial no of the 5000a, this is on the back panel and also your database. Do this by Opening PowerSDR Setup and export your database. Then attach that database to the Support request ticket. I think that covers it. If I've forgotten anything I am sure they will tell you.

This is the link, https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/ Click on the first item under announcements, set up a ticket. You will receive a zip file. Follow the instructions carefully and all should be ok. Look forward to talking on 60. 73 Geoff G4XMJ

• Uwe Sievers
    Uwe Sievers Member
    edited December 2016
    Thank you Geoff  will do so   Merry Christmas
    Uwe DJ9XG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.