Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

60 mts.....JT65 ....No Tx?

YV5WZ
YV5WZ Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I've been looking to 60 mts...

IARU 2 , 2017 Band Plan

60 METERS Frequencies (kHz) BW (Hz) Mode Applications and observations 5351.5 - 5354 500 CW, DM 5354 - 5366 2700 All Modes 5366 – 5366.5 20 CW, DM ACDS 

Why my flex doesnt TX?

Thank you

George

YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ

Answers

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I am guessing that if your radio has a USA TURF file that it is programmed to comply with FCC rules. Basically it will only allow transmission in the dead center of the channel per FCC ruling and if you have WSJTX set to "fake it" then it will think the radio is out of band and then tx inhibit.
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    George, what does your Region show under the Settings-Radio Setup-Radio tab?
    I know that IARU region 2 rules apply for your country, but for the 60m band local
    allocations and rules apply and vary widely.
  • Martin AA6E
    Martin AA6E Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Another tip - be sure your Tx bandwidth is not set too high.  It should be no more than about 2.8 kHz -- normal SSB setting.  Otherwise Flex thinks you are going to Tx outside the (narrow) allocated band.  But it all depends on your national rules -- and what Flex has coded in its "TURF" limits. See https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/what_is_a_turf_file .
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Ria....
    WSJT-X set to "None"

73's
    George
    YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hey !! Alex

My Flex follows USA rules.....USA Turf

Best Regards

73's 

George
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Thanks Martin
    I will check ....usually I have 5.0 Khz  and DIGU

Best Regards

George
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    US 60m channels are only 2.8 kHz wide. I suspect you are transmitting outside of the channel bandwidth.
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Yes Tim....that is!... Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.