Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

60 meters in Poland soon.

Jerzy Najda
Jerzy Najda Member
edited May 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Very good news.

Poland soon to join 60m.

From 2017, May 26 00:00 Local Time (2017, May 25 22:00 UTC) Polish
amateurs are now permitted access to the WRC-15 60m amateur secondary allocation of 5351.5 – 5366.5 kHz under ITU Footnote 5.133B - i.e. with 15W EIRP

My Flex-6300 ready to go on 60 meters, antenna also. See You on the 60 meters.

Jerry
HF1D

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2017
    Can you provide me a URL from an official government agency that confirms this change?  We need that before we can modify the TURF file to support any new band.
  • Jerzy Najda
    Jerzy Najda Member
    edited May 2017
    Tim, here link:

Polish National Frequency Allocation Table
    http://dziennikustaw.gov.pl/du/2017/920/D2017000092001.pdf

Page 8 pos. 79

Regards, Jerry HF1D
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited May 2017
    Thank you
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited May 2017
    Jerry,

What EU region is installed in your 6300?
  • Jerzy Najda
    Jerzy Najda Member
    edited May 2017
    EU00
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited May 2017
    If I read the band plan correctly, 6m in Poland is allowed from 50-52 MHz.  The EU00 TURF only allows from 50.03-51 MHz.  If this is correct and you want the additional 1 MHz on 6m, open a HelpDesk ticket and we'll get you a TURF that better matches the allowed bandplan for Poland.  Don't forget to include the serial number for your radio.
  • Jerzy Najda
    Jerzy Najda Member
    edited May 2017
    Ok Tim, I never work on 6 meters with 6300. I must try. I work on 6 meter only from outdoor and I have F-1500 with PA and rubidium frequency standard.
    Thank You :)

Jerry, HF1D
  • Jerzy Najda
    Jerzy Najda Member
    edited May 2017
    WOW!!!
    20 minuts from Ticket request to update radio and send feedback on helpdesk.
    Thank You Tim :)

73, Jerry
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited May 2017
    You're very welcome.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.