404 file not found? great...

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Steve - N5AC

Steve - N5AC, VP Engineering / CTO

• 1057 Posts
  • 1097 Reply Likes
Dan, We've discovered a serious issue on the FLEX-6500 with this version and we'll replace the file as soon as we can with an updated version.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
Photo of Gary Robertson - KY5R

Gary Robertson - KY5R

• 79 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Look forward to the updated version for 6500. Will probably need instructions on how we get the radio to get past its calibration/timeout issue so that the 6500 can actually see that an update is available. Thanks for letting all of 6500 users know what is happening.
Photo of Mike K5UX

Mike K5UX

• 34 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes

I suspect FRS will deal with this issue quickly.  Certainly unexpected on their part as much as the users.  Sometimes stuff just happens. So we need to give them a little breathing room and let the good folks at FRS do their jobs.

Mike

K5UX 

Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9186 Posts
  • 3550 Reply Likes
Gary - If you have not done so, please open a HelpDesk ticket so we can get you in the queue for recovering your radio.  http://helpdesk.flexradio.com
Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
sure glad i did NOT uninstall 1.1....i'd have a brick...
 super...
Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
a $4000 brick....

Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
steve, u and me need to take this off-line, pronto...w5xz@att.net...903 746 7141...

Photo of W5XZ - dan

W5XZ - dan

• 571 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
'GREAT' responses from FRS......NOT....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.