Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

3 month old 6300 with ATU for sale need 6500 already !!!

Options
Jack
Jack Member
edited September 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
3 mo old 6300 for sale. Like new  :) lots of warranty still left. At 1.4.3 and stable presently. Need 6500 and must sell first to afford the 6500
W1AKN Jack Buckley
jbuckley2@comcast.net
508 801 4982

Comments

• Jack
    Jack Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sorry the 6300 is sold

TNX everyone !!
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    good luck with the 6500 mine should be here this week :)

• K4SC
    K4SC Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I recently made the same move myself.  Ordered the 6500 then sold the 6300 in a day.  No regrets.
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    :) looking forward to it should be here tomorrow - it arrived in NZ this morning :) nice flat top as your avatar BTW ;) ex submariner here :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.