Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2nd ptt on flex 6300 to key transverter

peter
peter Member
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Adding a 4metre transverter to the 6300, all good but the ptt.
I am using a usb cable set to bit type, it is recognised by the 6300, set it up as per the download but as soon as I connect ptt line to transverter it puts it in tx
Any suggestions welcome
TIA

Answers

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Do you have the Polarity in the BIT setup screen set fo Active HIgh?  This is the correct choice. 
    Also do you have the PTT set to OFF (correct).  Jim K4JAF
  • peter
    peter Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes I have Jim... 

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Sorry, perhaps someone else will jump in here.   Jim 
  • peter
    peter Member
    edited August 2019
    Thanks Jim, I think Ive tried all combinations. but I am of course open to all suggestions
  • Dave Pease
    Dave Pease Member
    edited August 2019
    it looks like pin11 from HD15F is the relay for ptt.  you might  check for a short on this pin or to make sure that this pin is not grounded all the time.
  • peter
    peter Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi Dave this is using usb from the flex not the accessory port

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.