Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2017 Arrl DX contest SSB results

Ken - NM9P
Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in Contesting
Today’s mail brought a certificate for First Place Indiana Single Op, Unlimited, low power in the ARRL DX Contest SSB. Unexpected here, too, because it was a part time operation! There were probably not many in the category......but a win is a win! Whoo! Hoo! Ken - NM9P Sent from my iPhone image

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    Way to go, Ken!!!!!
  • John AG7DX
    John AG7DX Member
    edited April 2018
    Dude!  Operating in the seam is a skill.  What modes?  What was your rhythm and experience?
  • KF3F
    KF3F Member
    edited April 2018
    Nice job Ken!!
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Congrats Ken!  I think its that LP beam you added!   LOL

I keep hoping to find you online but I never do.
  • KM6CQ - Dan
    KM6CQ - Dan Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Crongradulations Ken. A job well done.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Congrats Ken!
  • Bill English
    Bill English Member
    edited January 2020
    Congratulations Ken, way to go!
  • Jim Draker
    Jim Draker Member
    edited March 2019
    Congrats Ken! I received one of those too.image
  • KF3F
    KF3F Member
    edited April 2018
    Congrats Jim!!
  • Steven Linley
    Steven Linley Member
    edited April 2018
    Congratulations!  I really enjoyed operating my 6600/Maestro in the recent CQ WW WPX Phone contest.  So many unsolicited good audio reports! 
    There is a noise in my Maestro headphone monitor though it is not being transmitted, thank goodness (regardless of power output level).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.