Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2 meter duplex on xvtr, Flex-6300, SmartSDR v2.0.17 doesn't work

Craig Haggerty
Craig Haggerty Member ✭✭
edited February 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello, I've connected my Ukrainian 2 meter transverter to my Flex-6300.  It seems to work fine on simplex, but despite changing the OPT settings to + or -, and the Offset frequency accordingly, there is no change from the receive frequency on transmit on the panel, and no signal is transmitted.  Am I missing something or is this a v2.0 bug?

Receive and settings:

Transmit:

Answers

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I don't have a transverter to test with, but have you been able to try it under v1?

mike

• Doug Hall
    Doug Hall Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It looks like your offset is set to 600 MHz. It should be 0.6 MHz. I just checked with the same transverter here using SmartSDR v2.0.17 and I can access the local repeater with no problems.
    Doug K4DSP

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Nice catch.
  • Craig Haggerty
    Craig Haggerty Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Yes, nice catch :-)  I thinking in KHz instead of MHz, duh!  That being said, 600 MHz is the default onset, maybe that should changed...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.