Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

1.2.1 SmartSDR window freezes

Drax
Drax Member
edited August 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
In the new 1.2.1 version..
Sometimes when I leave SmartSDR running and my DAX feeds monitoring when I come back the SmartSDR window is frozen and is all white and unresponsive.

The audio from the radio and DAX feeds continue to work, but I can no longer control the radio until I **** SmartSDR and re-start it.  On re-start it doesn't restart where I left off, but has some seemingly random set of panadapters open that I didn't open.

I have all of the power saving features in Windows 8 disabled including a disabled screen saver.

A bug in the new waterfall code? Maybe?

Comments

• Jerry Gardner
    Jerry Gardner Member ✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Your situation sounds similar to mine, but not identical. In my case, the waterfall and spectrum displays continue to run, but I can't click tune, nor can I hear any audio in the headphones when I tune to what's obviously an active signal in the waterfall display. The DAX feed continues to work, however. I need to **** SmartSDR and restart to get things back to normal,

Are you running DDUtil v3? I am, and I'm beginning to suspect that this has something to do with the issue I'm seeing.
  • Drax
    Drax Member
    edited May 2014
    My audio and DAX continue to work.  The but whole window is blank.  I am not running DDUtil.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.