Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

1803 update procedure

Neil   N4FN
Neil N4FN Member
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Thanks to Tim Ellison's excellent procedure the update went smooth as silk on my 6400. I must admit I had my fingers, toes and whatever crossed hoping it went smooth....it did
Thanks Tim and FLEX

Comments

• W8QB
    W8QB Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    That’s what I thought until I realized 1803 had mangled my DAX IQ settlings. As outlined in my recent post, the solution was to rename mislabeled DAX device names.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2019
    You're very welcome.
  • Art - N4QNT
    Art - N4QNT Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Would love to know the procedure.. Is there a PDF or step by step available somewhere?? I experienced the DAX warning window after the Win10 update.. Luckily I was able to roll back to previous Win and working fine.. B
  • Neil   N4FN
    Neil N4FN Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes..in the community search for "1803 Update"   by Tim also Neal Campbell had "Tips and Tricks"
    Neil

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/important-notice-windows-10-update-1803-precautions

Windows Spring Update (1803) Tips and TricksThere have been several types of problems witnessed with the new release of Windows that has started to be distributed to customers as of...   L 

• Kevin N9JKP
    Kevin N9JKP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Tim, I too want to thank you!  I followed your instructions and today when I did the update to 1803 followed by reloading SmartSDR 2.2.8 everything was flawless.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.