Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

1.8.4+cw+sidetone+

Steve Gw0gei
Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Missing cw sidetone first dit after upgrade to 1.8.4 from 1.6. I upgraded to 1.8.4 yesterday and all went ok but when i used n1mmplus in rsgb 6m activity contest this evening i found the first dit on sidetone was missing most of the time. I am pretty sure its just sidetone and the full charactor is going out. Will test further when i get hold of someone local to listen to it. I tjought this issue was fixed?

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Are you sending directly or using the WinKeyer emulation?
  • Steve Gw0gei
    Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I was sending with esm mode and f keys in n1mm. Set up to use winkey emulation as per the instructions . I was still using 1.64 up until this week and wasn't getting missing sideline issue with that. I tried it with my expert pa. in standby mode and still had missing sidetone first character. Even with amp switched out. I will run some more tests. When I get more time. After the iota contest this weekend . I am also experiencing some issues with muting of active slice when changing the power slider in ssdr so I also need to do more testing in n1mmplus outside of an actual contest. Would be good to sort out these niggles before the main contest season. I will feedback more details once I have had time to do some more testing with direct and winkey emulation keying. 73 Steve gw0gei
  • Carl K5HK
    Carl K5HK Member
    edited July 2016
    No problems using internal cw keyer with paddle here..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.