Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

"return focus" to Writelog

Ric KV1W
Ric KV1W Member
How to return to Writelog QSO Entry Window
What do I enter in the "other" window to have focus return to the Writelog QSO Entry Window ?

Answers

• k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hi Ric, looks like you and I are having the same problem, except in my case its with DX4WIN.  Focus Helper gets me to the main DX4WIN window but not the QSO/Log entry window.  Hope Flex guys can help, I know they are very busy....  Dennis, k0eoo
  • Ric KV1W
    Ric KV1W Member
    edited March 2017
    Well Dennis,
    You got one step further than I did
    I can't get it to go anywhere
    What did you put in the "otehr" field ?
    I looked at the example for N1MM and got over my head very fast
    Ric
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I suspect that Return Focus gets us back to Writelog

But that the authors of Writelog need to include some code that when focus is returns to the program that Writelog returns the focus specifically to the QSO Entry Window.
  • Ric KV1W
    Ric KV1W Member
    edited March 2017
    Dennis et al,
    A little more "experimenting" and I found
         I was over complicating the problem
    I simply put Writelog in the field and choose a delay and it would return to  Writelog
    If it was in the Entry window, that's where it went back,
    Not sure yet what other places in WL make sense and if they would go back there
    Will do more here
    I did find that I have lost the mouse wheel for tuning, it is focused on WL !
    No big deal will use the Flex Control
    Dennis, in DX4WIN were you in the entry window before going to SDR ?
    May be more work required to direct it to a different window than it was in
    Ric KV1W
  • Ric KV1W
    Ric KV1W Member
    edited March 2017
    More on the mouse wheel
    I am using a Logitech Trackball
    If I hold the left button down and then use the wheel it still works
    A bit of skill required here !!
    Ric
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Ric,  glad you got to Writelog OK.  I need to get to DX4WIN's LOG entry window instead of the the main DX4WIN window, I'll keep trying....
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes, that is what I hope Flex or someone more skilled than me can help with....
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Has anyone gotten this to work with N3FJP's ACLog?  I have tried, but not very much, and have not been successful.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.