Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

.5 sec. TX audio delay in Monitor mod.

WA7NRX
WA7NRX Member
My Maestro, controlling a 6300 has worked fine for a year, but now there is a .5 sec. TX audio delay in Monitor mode. Makes monitoring your own TX audio impossible Why is this happening?

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Yes I see this too on both the 6700 and 6600 running SmartSDR 3.1.8 directly I don't remember 2.49 doing this and haven't checked over SmartLink. 
    I've tried several computers and all are the same, If you watch the waterfall and listen to the Audio it is weird to watch and listen with the Audio Latency being .5 sec slower then the Panadapter. 

Bret
    WX7Y

• WA7NRX
    WA7NRX Member
    edited November 2019
    Yes, I didn't mention that in my post, but mine is the same. I always enjoy using monitor, but with the delay, there is no way. Now I have to fire up my 7800 to listen. Thanks for your input.

Fred
    wa7nrx
  • Bill Carnett
    Bill Carnett Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I ran the same issue up the pole a month or so ago.  Was told it is a problem that the software people are, reportedly, working on.  Haven't heard anything so far.  Maybe a fix will be in the next software?  In the interim, the monitor stays off...besides bands are horrible out here so it's only CW/FT#, hi hi. Aloha, AH6FC  Bill
  • WA7NRX
    WA7NRX Member
    edited December 2019
    Thanks for your input Bill. If you hear of a fix, let me know, and I'll do the same for you.
    wa7nrx  Fred

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.