Photo of N2TTA
What that??????
Error pop up, Any idea what’s wrong
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of N2TTA
4O3A Antenna Genius don’t follow by radio
Hello My antenna switch stop following by FlexRadio. Only manually control works. Radio and switch connected to the same network. Ant...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Mike Hoing
Dax IQ via Smartlink
DAX IQ stream are not working for me on V2.4.9. I get the rest of the Dax process but not IQ to feed Skimmers.   IT that by design or am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roger Cooke
Flashing red power switch
I have just received my new Flex 6600. Switched it on with a green flashing light on the power switch. This turned into a flashing red li...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5AP
DAX errors after SDR uninstall/re-install with 6600M and 2.4.9
Trying to resolve DAX errors  Only fixed by un-installing SDR 2.4.9 about five times.....each time the DAX had problems (DAX errors). Onl...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
How to obtain SO2R 2BSIQ or a 400 QSO rate w Flex
Follwing a discussion with Jon EA2OT on how to obtain the effective 2BSIQ QSO rate that well known contester CT1BOH introduced here is th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
After "Transmit slice not selected" Flex do not follow N1MM in SO2R CW a while
I have got 6700 to play almost 100 % with N1MM with SO2. However, when using Ctrl F1 to switch "F1 CQ.." transmission to other slice N1MM...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andy - KU7T
N1MM+ SO2R with 6600M. Only single spectrum window supported?
I am trying to get N1MM+ spectrum windows to work. I can get a single window for Radio1/slice A, but would expect a 2nd window while doin...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Next version of DXLog will be much improved for Flexradio
As some may have experienced DXLog has not really played 100 % well with Flex-6000 series. At least not for SO2R where you rely on rapid ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of N2TTA
Flex 6600m and N1MM SO2R not working properly
Hello Setting up SO2R on Flex 6600M. RX working fine and correct switch between radio1 and radio1, but TX not. Sometimes when I start C...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Will writelog work as contest logger for SO2R and Flex
N1MM works well with Flex and in SO2R we know. However, it is lacking SO2R with Morserunner simulation. Dx Log has it but advanced SO2R h...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question