Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 3340
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
Ease of Operation
With the recent release of WSJT-x 2.0 betas, it has been handy to have one instance running with the new FT8 protocol and a second with t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
How to download entire LOTW log
This week I reactivated my LOTW status, as I had stupidly allowed my certificate to expire.  Long story, but I lost my log adi file on my...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Arnie
Is anyone using Comm Cat Mobile (by W6HN) to remotely control SmartSDR?
I am trying to get Comm Cat Mobile working to control/operate SmartSDR remotely. Everything works great EXCEPT I cannot get remote audio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2ECK
Using 2 cw keys ?
Just ordered a 6600, so I am a newbee to the Community. Currently have a K3 that I have both a straight key and paddles plugged into at t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed W2MKM
"Excess power detected on receiver"
Operating Flex 6400 on Win 10 Home v1803Smart SDR 2.3.7.110Simple all band vertical antenna and only antenna connected to Antenna 1 port ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of WA5GP
SmartSDR iOS license Revisit Question
Ok I read through some of the post and questions about getting an Ipad to connect with your radio, and the most specific to my issue is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 80 replies
  • Praise
Photo of VE6WZ
Diversity RX balance
I just received my Maestro and am getting used to it. When in Diversity RX it is not clear how I adjust the volume and AGC level of the "...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frédéric Van Laethem
Flex 6400 to RF Power HVLA 1K3?
Dear all. 1st post on the Community.I need help to configure the Flex 6400 for band data (and PTT) on my amplifier RF Power HVLA 1K3.http...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Kirschner
6600 Won't Connect Directly
Trying to trouble-shoot a problem (computer/rig locks up when I transmit more than 80 watts on 160 or 80). I thought I would eliminate th...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Garold  N0FIB
Iphone willl not connect to the server
when I live in Mt Pleasant Iowa  my iPhone worked great to use  the program to connect to my Flex 6300   Now that i have moved to Newton ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Bérubé
SmartSDR for IOS SMARTlink issues
HI, I have noticed 2 issues with SmartSDR for IOS when running remote via SmartLink, There is no waterfall on the display.  That chang...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Hel, OE8TTR
How loud is the 6600?
Hello, being a Flex-6500 user, I'ld like to upgrade for a 6600 BUT before I do this, I'ld like to know about the fan-noise from the 6600....
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of David McDonald
Flex 6300 Remote SmartLink and Ipad
I am running the Flex 6300 at my house and Smartlink at work using my Ipad. The receive seems a little choppy even though my net connecti...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom W3FRG
Internal 6000 series tuner question?
I am using a 6600M and I have had two occurrences of not being able to transmit; The TX button would not turn red when pressed.  The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lee, N2LC
Noob Alert. Crash-n-burn(s) Likely.
My 6500 arrived today! I'm a 100% complete Noob when it comes to SDR, except for what I've read on here for the past few weeks.  What ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Doug - W5WTX
630m / 2200m using FLEX
Is anyone on 630m or 2200m using a FLEX?  Just wondering what equipment folks are using for transmitters and pros and cons of using a tra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
6000 Series and ALS-1306 Amp
All I want to confirm something for a customer, and that is the exact setup for a Serial connection to a ALS-1306. From what I can dig ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.5 is now available
As many of you have already noticed, Slice Master 6000 now supports placing cluster spots into the SSDR panafall via the recently enhance...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jim Osterling
Distorted audio on 6600
I see the audio thread discussing the 6400 has been closed as solved. I'm not sure if I have the same problem or not. I've had the 6600 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress