Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2844
Photo of Roy Laufer
SmartSDR 2.3.7 - It's Deja Vu All Over again, and again...
We gotta stop meeting like this... Well, I didn't see any problems mentioned with 2.3.7, so I took it for "a spin"... Guess what? I ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Vern
FLEX-6500 breaks into strange mode running WSPR mode @ 1w
My 6500 jumps into a mode not documented in technical pubs. Running WSPR-X, at approx 1 watt into a series of antennas on most HF ham ban...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hardy
VPN with 2.3.9 now uselessly
Up to 2.2.8 all was ok. With 2.3.7 ist getting worse ... With 2.3.9 VPN is uselessly. All 10 seconds a break of approx. 3 seconds arises...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 36 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of John VK3XM
Ipad no longer showing the water fall
Until recently I was able to use my Ipad to access my 6600 via the 4G network,  Now it connects and the spectrum display is there and I c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed Stallman
Newbie question , Looks like I QRM second slice ?
I have slice A on 50,098 CW and slice B on 50.313 FT8 . When I tune or use the paddle on Slice A , I see spikes or interference on slice ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of  Carl Jón Denbow N8VZ
Heil BM-17 Maestro
I have a Maestro (version b) and I'm having trouble using a Heil headset with it.  I have two headsets: Heil BM-17 and Heil Proset IC.  W...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Craig Williams
Multiple Nanostation routers. Getting a signal through
I live in a rural area and get my internet through multiple 5Ghz, Nanostation routers. Starts at a 100Gb fiber that feeds a Nanostation t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne
ssdr v2.3.9 speaker disabled
When running ssdr for windows and selecting pc audio there is no audio out from the 6400M speaker even though under radio setting tab the...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Flex Net - Podcast change
Due to Livestream.com  dropping free video cast,   I have moved the podcast to YouTube channel..  For now,  it is on my channel,    "  WA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Geoff AB6BT
Does anyone have experience using ZeroTier for remote access?
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed Stallman
problem getting Winkey working wint N1MM / SSDR
I'm new to SSDR / Flex 6600 . I'm having a problem getting Winkey USB to connect with N1MM and SSDR CAT . I've used Winkey /N1MM on a dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Howard K2AQ
Antenna Genius 2X8 Flex Release
Many are awaiting the integrated Ethernet release of the AG near the end of July. Will this release have the antenna configurations local...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave - WB5NHL
N3FJP AClog Beta
Scott, N3FJP has released a beta version (6.3.6) of AClog that sends time stamped spots to Flex radio. AClog must be using the Flex API i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of AH0U
Zoom to panadapter 2.3.9
Just what is this???  Cant figure out what this is doing....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat N6PAT
Allow pinning functions to bottom bar
Allow pinning functions to bottom bar to the right of FDX. A few functions come to mind: VOX, MON, TUNE, Clear Spots,  etc.
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Using 2 Astron 25 Amp Power Supplys to Power 6700
Would like to use 2 25 amp Astron Power Supplies in parallel to power the 6700. I have noticed when running FT8 at about 80 watts with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Pickett
I just received my Flex-6400 and Maestro. I can't get any audio out of the radio?
I'm trying to use the FHM-2 hand mic, and I'm not getting any audio out of the mic. Can anyone give me some ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken, K2KXK
iOS stuttering
iOS app seems to be having bandwidth issus even locally. I love the iOS app and it was one of the primary factors in my purchasing a flex...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Charlton
How about adding an RST meter to the Flex 6600m display?
This RST meter would be primarily for contesters and would appear in a small window on the active slice.   If only background noise were ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea