Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 3106
Photo of Rich McCabe
6600 (non M) wont boot
Went to fire up the 6600 this morning and  ended up with a triple red flash showing it wont boot. Tried holding in the power button until...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald Schumacher
Receive frequency shift
my 6600M has a frequency shift on receive on 160 meters the receive is 22khzz high on5mhz it is 55khz high the transmit seems to be ok. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geoff AB6BT
Does anyone have experience using ZeroTier for remote access?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Lourd
Beginner remote operations with an amplifier - Get me started
I currently run my 6300 with an Ameritron ALS-600 and an LDG AT-600ProII tuner. I have three wire antennas on an Alpha Delta manual switc...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laurens PD9X
Control Alfaspid and Ultrabeam remote Flex6400
Hello all   Who has experiance with remote control an UltraBeam and a AlfaSpid rotor over internet?   The UltraBeam controll...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom W3FRG
Monitor Tx signal on waterfall ?
I am using the 6600M and have the "Monitor Tx signal on waterfall" checked under the radio setup. When I transmit the waterfall turns Bla...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Doug - W3UB
For Sale: Maestro w/FHM-2 Mic & NIB CMD Micro
Rev A Maestro for sale, excellent condition with FHM-2 mic: $750 Shipped NIB Berhinger CMD Micro, was going to use with the IOS app: $75 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of mdjdmi
Flex 6500 for sale - as new
I am selling my seldom used Flex 6500. It is in PERFECT cosmetic and functional condition and will come in the original box with all item...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Al Dewey
Low Power with FT8 / WSJT on FLEX 6600M
All of a sudden, I am getting low power out from my Flex 6600M when running FT8 on WSJT.  This has worked in the past.  RX in WSJT is wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
FT8 randomly stops transmitting
I've been running FT8 on my 6300 for 6 months and it was working well until recently when I added a second monitor to my computer and mov...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Keith Flint
ALS-1300 remote band switching with Flex 6300
I need Information to get my Ameritron ALS-1300 Amplifier to do remote auto band switching using the usb port on the back of the Flex sys...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Levente VE7BDK
Flex6700 + DEMI V/U & U/V satellite station
Hello! I am in the process of setting up a satellite ground station for a university engineering club. This station is to operate in V/U ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Wolfgang
FLEX 6600M Instability
Hi All - I made the following observation: I keep my FLEX 6600M always running over days or weeks. Suddenly the 6600M goes into a funny s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dave Egan
Noob Question - SmartSDR and operation w/in Local Network and via Internet
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 6400 (awaiting HOA approval on antenna and passing General test Monday!). I want to stash the...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of WA5YOM
Slice master keeps resetting
I have Slice Master v0.10.5e and WSJT-X v1.9.1 running. WSJT starts and stops on it own.......while it is running all is good.....It appe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary Wise
Missing you at the W4DXCC 2018
Dear Flex, Hoped to see you at the W4DXCC again this year. Understand there was a conflict. You are not here. Missing you, A Humble ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wolfgang
Flex 6600M Heat sin Issue - replacement
Hello FlexradioI just installed yesterday my two new heatsinks according your installaltion procedure. One of the old heatsink was fallen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2PP
I lose comm with Antenna Genius during transmission
I have the 8x2 antenna Genius mounted on the tower in a NEMA enclosure.  When I transmit with 100 watts all is fine.  When I transmit eve...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of DJ1WT
6k7 vs. 6k6
What is the reason for the differente in test Resultat measured by Rob Sherwood? Rolf
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Vincent Martin - N5ATM
SmartSDR and MRP40 input method?
Hi all, Needing some help with MRP40 setup.  I setup the normal version and it works except for the input level.  I crank up the slice R...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question