Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Win 10 Creators version update ...
The Windows Creator update was a VERY long update BUT all went well.  No problems or glitches with SmartSDR, associated programs, or the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Wayne
Praise for Flex 6400M interface with Elecraft KPA500?
Thank you Flex Radio for an easy Plug N Play interface with my Amp ... (PRAISE)The interface with the 6400M series to my KPA500 went flaw...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steve - K5FR
Connect Raspberry Pi to Flex 6K
I'm looking for some example code to connect a RPi 3B+ to my 6700 using either FlexLib or the Ethernet API. For the time being I want to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of  Carl Jón Denbow N8VZ
GPSDO Not Detected by SmartSDR
I just installed a DOGPS module in a reconditioned Flex 6500 just purchased from the factory.  I'm using the latest SSDR -- 2.2.8.  The D...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Wolfgang
6600M external Speaker is not working
Hi AllI'm not able to use an external Speaker e.g. ICOM SP-34 with my FLEX 6600M. I tried all the plugs at the back - but no sound. I tri...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wim
Multiple WSJT-X working but band indicator is RED
I have multiple WSJT-X instances running on my 6600 like I did on my 6500 before. I use the WSJT version provided from WO2X with the haml...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1SZO
Flex 6xxx and digital modes via remote connection
Hello all, I've purchased a Flex-6400, though it hasn't shipped yet.  I've been working with a buddy of mine to set it up at a remote lo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - WS7M
To all soon receiving 6400 and 6600 radios...
While I fully realize you will want to play with said radios and be all selfish about having the newest and snub the rest of us... (just ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W4OCO Mike
Balanced Audio
Wonder why the balanced audio is not available on the 6600?    73 Mike W4OCO
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wim
N1MM spectrum display with DXSpots plus smartSDR
Here's the demo of N1MM with spectrum display with DX Spots together with smartSDR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZoOJhb2yo 73 de K6T...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
Low noise fan optional
Hello, I would like to know, if possible, technical specifications of 6300 cooler fan (size, rpm, nominal voltage, etc). I read several ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Manuel - W4SSB
Fill below spectrum line
Is fill below spectrum line still being considered for a future release?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K2CM
Flex via VPN success!
K2NCR and I have installed an ASUS router with built in VPN into my home network.  We are are both able to connect to my Flex 6700 and ma...
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark WS7M
Dead bands - Am I missing something?
I've had to work a lot of weekends recently but today, Sunday Apr 2, at 1:00pm MST I decided to see what was up.   I restarted my 6500 t...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Beppe IK3VIG
Has anybody tried Remote via VPN?
Hi, as in picture: I do not remember ever having read anything on the forum about it. But I could be wrong.... 73 Beppe ik3vig
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Walt
10.16 observations
Audio persistence problems solved and band switching is faster and smoother for this 6500. Thank you, Flex
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Warnberg
SmartSDR 1.10.8 DAX issue maybe
Been running 1.10.8 Beta for a bit and had no issue until the other day, I wanted to change DAX channel 2 on slice B to channel 5 and for...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Larry da Ponte
Install of SSDR 1.9.9 failed
Windows 10 64 bit has been running SmartSDR in the past.  I uninstalled SmartSDR and then installed SmartSDR 1.9.9, radio chooser said to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KF4HR
Anyone see this issue before?
Booted SSDR this morning.  Software started a usual.  I could hear signals but no pan or waterfall activity.  I thought it might be a Rou...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rick- K2RB
Turning on the Flex 6500 remotely.
Trying to implement an appropriate way to turn on my Flex 6500 remotely.  If I have the remote plug to ground all the time would this hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered