Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal
Put Yourself in the Other Guy's Shoes - And it Should Never Be Personal  Have noticed a couple problem threads again where needlessly...
  • 12 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WA6FXT Mike
Front Panel Display... An Idea!
How about some radio 'status' information on that neat front panel display. 1. GPS information (Same data, or as much as will fit) ava...
  • 18 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of W4EG
Computer linking for remote radio operations
Will Flex be providing information for setting remote linking to the Signature Series SDR? Some of us will need information that we can ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill-W9OL
Need a new feature....MAKE THE MON BUTTON flash when not enabled!!!
It's hell to get old and even dumber than when you were young.....STORY! I spent hours last night and this am trying to figure out what...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of George Molnar, KF2T
CW Mode ATU cuts receive audio
Possible new bug: ATU tunes properly when in CW mode (thank you!) but upon "Success" there's no receive audio. Changing mode from CW to S...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bruce - KL7JDR
Automatic Tuning Unit
Does the Flex 6000 series Automatic Tuning Unit work in the Receive mode ? 73's , Bruce - KL7JDR
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
CWX out almost a year ?
personally, don't really care about keyboard cw generation, but is the memory keyer way way down the list too?
  • 13 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Mason
GPS won't install
Just up grade my 6700 to the V0.15.13, unit will not recognize GPS. 73, Andy wa9kpz
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jim Bryce W5HFS
Multiple Digital Sessions on Different Modes, Frequencies, Bands
MULTIPLE DIGITAL SESSIONS: Given the potential for creating up to eight receivers in the 6000 series is there a method to couple each rec...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of David
DSP
NR, NB, and ANF do not seem to be working. David
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tim - W4TME
SmartSDR Preview Release 0.15.13 is available for download
SmartSDR v0.15.13 is now available for download for use with your FLEX-6700 and FLEX-6500 Signature Series SDR. Please follow the upgr...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Al
Oscilation on spectrum when 6700 is first turned on
This is a problem I reported about 2 months ago but I did not receive an offical responce at that time. When I boot up the Radio ( 6700...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
Will a Flex 6000 series meet my requirements?
I work CW and Digital modes with VAC 90% of the time. The rest is a few hours a week on SSB. The 3000 works perfectly for my operating ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of k0eoo
Is Version V0.14.3 coming out today?
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul RN3A
My new Flex-6500 radio has arrived
Just received my new Flex-6700 radio. After installing SmartSDR and turning it on, I started to listen to Amateur radio bands, starting, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W4EG
SmartSDR CAT Manual
The PDF DRAFT SmartSDR CAT Manual v1.1 content is very useful and easy to understand. It makes it easy to install, setup and operate: All...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W4EG
Dispute _ no notification before removal
I reported that the Road map link was not working. I did not remove the poster and Graham KE9H implied that it was removed by "poster" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of W4EG
Official Road Map of Future implementations
Unable to see the Road Map. Received the following error: lem = '' + "Company update: " + topic.subject; + ''; console.log(elem); ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Alan, K2WS
Adding radio persistence capabilities
The state of each slice Rx's control settings( freq, mode, BW, AGC-T, Decay time etc.) must be supported with v1.0. How frustrating wou...
  • 22 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented