Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of KE5ZS
Anyone having problems with IOS app after update?
After IOS update 11.3.1 my IOS app will not connect outside of my network.  Is anyone having similar issues?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcus - DL8MRE
New Version 2.4.0 of SmartSDR for iOS available
I have just released a new Version of SmartSDR for iOS that contains the following changes and bug-fixes: ■ Aligned with the latest F...
  • 9 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
How do I determine what is causing SmartSDR to run "choppy?"
Sometimes SmartSDR for iOS seems sluggish. It's usable but it's not as "flowing" as the desktop version, and sometimes there are audio dr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Charlie
Flex 6300 and Tokyo Hy Power HL-1.5Kfx Amplifier
It seems that I am having an issue with possible spikes from the 6300 while using my Tokyo Hy Power amplifier.  Running into a dummy load...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Winston VK7WH
Any other VK hams having trouble with using SmartLink on Telstra Mobile Broadband?
I'm having a ball with SmartSDR V2.0.19 and my remotely located 6700 using Win7 PC, Maestro and SmartSDR for iOS clients, with one ann...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WH6HI - Pat
SmartSDR crashes when monitor goes to sleep
SmartSDR crashes when monitor goes to sleep or wakes, can't tell due to lack of visibility. But please not that PC is not set to sleep, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Taddeo
Net function in SmartSDR for IOS?
I understand you can set a speed of Fast, Medium or Slow, but what does this do? Regards Tony VK5TT
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of km9r.mike
SSDR video recording
Does anyone know how to make a direct capture / recording of SSDR video via the pc ? I can accomplish a screen shot with the windows snip...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Burton
I'm A Bit Disappointed in V2.0
I would preface this post by saying I'm very happy with my Flex 6300 and how it performs. I wouldn't trade it for any current superhet o...
  • 12 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Idea
Photo of N2LRB
SSDR V2.0 IOS Needs Restore Constantly
In using V 2.0 of SmartSDR on IOS, I have found that it asks to be restored about once every two to three times.  I do it and it works. B...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
Can't get SmartLink working, need help.
OK, I give up.  I need some help.  Try as I might, I can not get SmartLink running.  Here's my current configuration:  Netgear DM111 DSL ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of DR DEPRESSOR
What is the latest production update on the following Flex products: 6400, 6400M, 6600,6600M, software update 2.0 and the PowerGenius XL
Product Updates
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tony Taddeo
SmartSDR V2.0 and audio/band scope/waterfall bandwidth improvements
Will there be any improvements in V2 in regards to audio/band scope/waterfall bandwidth efficiency? There was some talk about the use of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy M5ZAP
Lockup issue and V2.0 / V1.11
Hi, Is there a fix for the lockup issue in the proposed service release V1.11. And if not  (presumably because route cause has still not...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tony Taddeo
Downward Expander while Remote Revisited
Could you please consider implementing the Downward Expander functionality while operating remote (no matter what the technical hurdles a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tony Taddeo
External Microphone Support for IOS
Firstly, congratulations on a great IOS app and interface to control a Flex 6x00 radio. Though this idea has been mentioned previously, ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tony Taddeo
AirPlay support for SmartSDR for iOS
Could you consider changing the app so that it is compatible with Apple AirPlay, even if the client needs to be in recieve only mode at t...
  • Tony Taddeo, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
Anyone knows where early Flex 6x000 series radio owner by the name of Greg is?
Here is a picture of the Greg I am asking about. He posted many valuable comments and ideas during the early release of the Flex 6x000...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Taddeo
Audio Monitor – audio after TX band pass filtering preferred
Currently the TX audio monitor provides pre-band pass filtered audio.  My suggestion is to provide the TX audio after the band pass filte...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of K2CM
Alien Abduction and the new Flex 6800
I was abducted by Aliens yesterday and found that they had the new F6800 onboard their spaceship. Wow! What a radio! Totally mind cont...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise