Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
Maestro won't power up.... anyone seen this issue before?
So.... I just took my Maestro off the shelf, where it has been for about 6 months without use in my shack. I have tried it on several ba...
  • 3 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe  N9VX
My frequency on the Panadpter
Please fix the SmartSDR  panadapter so the frequency I am on stays in the middle of the screen, like PowerSDR (or give me the option to s...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Roy Laufer
Anyone else getting daily crashes with SSDR 1.10.8.39?
It seems like deja vu, all over again. I upgraded to SSDR 1.10.8.39 on my 6700. I found the direct USB connection for my Expert Systems ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Larry , W8LO
v2.0
Just sitting here wondering....  It seems the big deal on V2.0 is the remote capability.  As I do not have any interest in remote operati...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Warren
Issue with Smart SDR CAT
In the last month or so I've experienced a problem where my CAT settings were lost each time I started SmartSDR. I was running V1.10.8 wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy M5ZAP
Flex Lockup on 1.10.16
Hi,I had successfuly run my Flex 6500 on Previous full release 1.9.13 for a few months often leaving it running for 24 hrs without any lo...
  • 8 me toos
  • 117 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR V1.2 - APF could use more gain - it seems diminished from the alpha version
The APF gain in V1.2 seems to be less pronounced than in the alpha version I tested.  The Q slider is working fine but the gain appears d...
  • 40 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jon Turner
KPA500, 6xxx, and 10.8 beta
Has anyone set up a KPA500, 6x00 and 10.8 beta? Experience, set-up and cabling? Jon/WW6ZZ
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VA7LWE
Snap and how to do fine-grained tuning adjustments
I think the answer is probably "not yet", but is there a way to snap to useful frequencies, where "useful" could be 'round numbers', or p...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Warren
Upgraded to v1.6.17 and......6300 Flashing green led, will not power up
This isn't the first time this problem has been discussed in the 'community' but maybe the first time with v1.6.17. Anyway it's a real pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom Warren
Fatal Error - RF detected in receiver.......
While using one of my homebrew telegraph keys, I've experienced the following message. " A Fatal Error has occurred, reverse RF power det...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim  KJ7S
PTT Audio fail once in a while Still a Problem, and Praise 1.4
Bret, WX7Y, reported this problem a few months ago with 1.3.8 and it was thought that perhaps it had been fixed in 1.4. Over the last sev...
  • 16 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Elecraft XV144 Transverter Setup
I've just completed building an Elecraft XV144 Transverter (Common IF) and would like to confirm my setup prior to performing the alignme...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul, WB5AGF
Broadband HF Dipoles In Use By FLEX-6000 Owners ?
With The FLEX-6000 Radios having the ability to simultaneously display virtually the entire HF spectrum it would seem desirable to have a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
The beat goes on ...
Well, I set up my Elecraft XV144 transverter with the 6300 yesterday and it's working well! Only one minor glitch. I am using a SB-200...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alan Nusso, N4BV
Piority items for 1.5
Piority items for 1.5: NR, NB, ANF, ATU MEMORIES, GUI PERSISTENCE, TRANSMIT DELAY SETTING PERSISTENCE IN "RADIO SETTINGS".
  • 7 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Pure CW - its all about that tone, bout that tone, no noise
What is the viability of a CW mode that analyzes the signal which includes noise, hiss, etc and detects the desired CW signal, then trigg...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Initial evaluation of Release V.1.4.3
Here are a few observations on the new release... First...Thank You! Thanks for the unexpected release and useful additions to the softw...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Barry Isseks
DSP no help for QRN - atmospheric noise
With atmospheric noise today at S5-7, I looked to DSP to help with noise reduction, NR, but alas, at any setting, no help. NB reduced som...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom Warren
Display the frequency while sliding the mouse
Maybe this has been discussed before but I can't find it on a search.    Would it be considered an enhancement if there was an, on dema...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea