Conversations

Photo of Ria - N2RJ
Flex meter is great for youtube
I stream my radio on youtube sometimes, for special events and such. Often I don't want to show the entire radio interface but I want to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick  WN2C
13 Colonies Special Event 2018
Well the event is over and I was able to make a Clean Sweep of all 13 Colony stations. Some were difficult to pull out but the Flex 6400M...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George  N1GB
Looking for power supply recommendations
I am looking for recommendations for a power supply for my (soon to be) Flex 6400.
  • 1 me too
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
SmartSDR Software Users Guide with Bookmarks
Hello All - For some time I have tried to read the SmartSDR User Guide but found it hard to skim thru the pages to find the topic or ente...
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tom
FT8 Flex6500 configuration - not connecting to rig
When starting up FT8 I get an error message "Rig control error, do you want to reconfigure the radio interface?"       "Hamlib error: IO ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cliff
Bit the bullet and purchased a used 6500 a 2013 model
Just bit the bullet and puchased a used 6500 from a retired guy. Has there been any hardware updates from the early 6500s to the present...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
external gpsdo - indication that it is connected & working?
I just installed the Jackson Labs LC-XO-Plus. It has lock (took about 30 minutes as expected). I plugged it into the Flex 6500 when it wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Physical KB function keys do not run the CWX macros
I am able to run the CWX 'macros' just fine when I press the onscreen function key with the mouse while in SETUP but there is no connecti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
DXKeeper & 6500
I am trying to figure out how to integrate DXKeeper (DXLabs) with a 6500, currently using FLDIGI and the FLDIGI-DXLabs Gateway.. I have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom
Jackson Labs LC-XO-Plus GPSDO
Is there any experience out there using this GPSDO? It is external, small and has low power consumption. Their kit has everything needed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question